I finally got a chance to get my car tuned. Despite some
kind of airflow or spark problem at 4900 RPMs that prevented me from
really testing the upper limits of the car, I still made 453.44 rwhp
and 464.33 rwtq with only 11 lbs of boost. A few years ago, my
car made 408 and 436 on 13 lbs of boost. So this is a huge
improvement. I posted the dyno graph on page 1 of my website, and
the video on page 5.
As for my website, I
have completely overhauled the whole thing. I finally got around
to getting rid of some older and outdated pictures, setting the
background to black and font color to yellow on all 8 pages, updating
the modification lists on different pages, and replacing my
"updates" page (page 5) with a "Videos" page. I took the embedded
video off of my first page, in hopes that HerNastyNotch could finally
see my first page without any problems. All the new videos on
page 5 are simply thumbnail links to Streetfire that anyone should be
able to view without any problems.
Take a look around and let me know what you think.