With my dad out of town, we're limited on how much we can do without the motor out.
But we did get a tiny bit done today:
When removing the stock air box, the screws were rusted inplace, which we eventually got off, but the with damaged gaskets and damage to the air box where the screws install....so; screw it; I'll just upgrade to a infender cold air kit rather than dealing with the minor damage to the air box.
I also removed the gauge cluster today, this is needed so I can have the 140 mph speedometer. So; it's all out and ready to go in my stang
I hope to get the engine and tranny out of the donor stang in the next week.