I was talking to my son. These are some of the things we have planned for his Project Car this summer.
1. Remove engine & freshen it up a bit.
2. Remove Tranny & have it freshen up a bit.
3. Install Turbo T-bird rearend 3:55 Traction Lok w/disc brakes.
4. Hang 2 replacement fenders.
5. Pull dent in drivers door, or put on a replacement door.
6. Replace headliner, and fix any other interior problems.
7. Prep car for paint.
8. Paint car.
9. Put on a set of Cobra R wheels.
10. Give to son to drive...........................hopefully he doesn't destroy it.
You guys have any other suggestions? This is a mild and economical rebuild. His 1st car, so I don't wanna make it too wild or radical. He's already gett'n a better deal than I got. My Mom refused to let me get anything with a V-8 in it, when I was 16.