*Remove & Replace the Headlight/Foglight Switch:
1. Look at the side of the switch to see two push style release tabs behind the headlight and foglight(dummy) switches. Use two flat head screwdrivers to push in each release tab at the same time to release the switch assembly from console.
2. Slowly pull the headlight/foglight switch out enough to see the pin connectors/plugs in the back. [ click to enlarge ]
*Alter factory wiring for new power source and add a new output power to the relay.
1. Locating the small pin connector plug with two wires (Light Blue/Black wire & orange/tan wire) Cut both wires a few inches from the pin connector plug.
2. Using electrical tape, tape the end(s) of the cut wires no longer being used to prevent any shorts in the future.
3. Strip the end of the light blue/black wire comming from connector plug that you just cut and using a wire connector connect to a short blue 18 gauge wire.
4. Using Tap-in connector, tap the end into one of the brown wires found on the large pin connector plug. (squeeze connector with pliers or vice grips to make the connection) (This connection allows the foglights to be used without the headlights being on, however; it does require your parking lights to be on)
*Create a power wire to the relay.
1. Run power wire (black 18 gauge) through firewall and up to switch location.
2. Using wire connectors, connect the new power wire to the recently cut orange/tan wire comming from the small pin connector plug.