After getting her home, I went ahead and cleaned her up some more and started taking a quick not of what I have noticed. The next day I took her over to the hobby shop and made a list of all the mods
BBK 62mm throttle body
FRPP shorty headers
MAC catted X-pipe
Dynomax Ultra flo mufflers w/ turndown tips dumping before the axle
3.73 differential gears
Steeda G-Trac Stage III suspension system
Cross drilled rotors
Stainless steel brake lines
Pro 5.0 shifter
I have to say that I was truely impressed with how the car ran and handled. She stops on a dime as well!
I did end up running across a couple problems though. Shortly after purchasing her, the gear selecter plates failed and caused the car to be stuck in 2nd gear. The transmission was a fresh rebuild from Ford but the shifter was incorrectly installed. I pulled the transmission out and rebuilt it but still have 3rd and 4th gear issues. It looks like the transmission will be coming back out shortly again Another sad note is the crappy Ford paint. It seems to be lifting up in a few places and will require a new coat of paint soon as well.
One thing that I am very curious about is the engine. There are signs that nitrous was used on the car since I have found extra holes drilled in the glove box. The motor however seems to be a fresh install. It's very clean all around the motor with strong oil pressure. There are a couple oil leaks around the valve covers as well but will be cleaning that up once I get another set of covers to powdercoat.