This is my 2001 Silver Mustang. I received this car in 2002 for a graduation present, when the car was purchased it was completly stock, and had 14,500 miles on it. Today it has 42,538 miles on it but i have done a lot of things to it.
Current Modifications to date:
1. 17x9 Chrome Bullit Wheels wrapped in Toyo Proxy 7's
2. 2-10 inch MTX Thunder 6000s Subs with MTX AMP and box
3. Pioneer Receiver DEH-6700 with rca jack for MP3 player.
4. All new 6x8 Speakers front MTX rear Pioneer
5. Tinted Windows 20%
6. Ziebart Diamond-Gloss Paint protection and Rust protection Underbody
7. Green Neon Underbody KIt by Street Glow ( 36inch tubes in front & back & 48inch tubes on the sides).
8. Black Mustang Inserts in rear bumber
9. Electric Fuel Door
10. Painted Calipers Blue
11. Shorty Chrome Antenna
12. K&N Cold Air Intake
13. Chrome Projector Headlights
14. Slotted Rotors
TONS MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!
Let me know what i should do next.
Get hood scoop and paint to match
Get hood scoop and paint black