The workhorse of the stable.
1986 Ford F150 XL 4x4 - 190,000+ Miles
- 5.8L 351W 4 B.B.L. H.O. V8
- C6 3 Speed Automatic Transmission, Manual Valvebody
- Edelbrock Performer Series Carb. with Electric Choke
- Edelbrock Pro-Flow 1000 Series Air Filter
- 3" Single Manifold Back Exhaust, SpinTech Pro-Street Muffler, Side Exit
- American Racing Polished Baja Wheels 16"x7 "
- Gorilla Spline Drives
- Pro-Comp All Terrain Tires LT285/75R16 (32.9 in.) Load Range "D"
- Warn Manual Locking Hubs
- Sylvania Cool Blue Headlights
- New F150 Fender Emblems (Not Pictured)
- "351" Mach 1 Replica Emblems (Not Pictured)
- Aux. Driving Lights (Tied into High Beams)
- Aux. Reverse/Flood Lights
- Summit Racing Tachometer
- Summit Racing Vacuum Gauge
- Summit Racing Water Temperature Gauge
- Summit Racing Oil Pressure Gauge
- Pioneer DEH Series CD Player
- Polk Audio and Pioneer Speakers
- Tan Saddleblanket Seat Cover
- New Greaseable U-Joints
- All fluids changed withing the last year.