Hey what's going on? It's Bryan and this is my 2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra (Build # 296 of 3,867 / One of 556 Lazer Red Coupes). I purchased it on 6/23/2007 w/ 40,677 miles on the clock. It was basically bone stock besides 35% Tinted Windows all around, a K&N Drop-In Air Filter and a Bassani Cat-Back. Now w/ 48,XXX miles, that has changed and is still changing. Check out Page 2 for my current modifications/future plans and let me know what you think by signing my guestbook at the end. Thanks!
...Current Powertrain Mods...
* JLT True Cold Air Intake.
* NGK TR-6 Copper Core Spark Plugs.
* Steeda Underdrive Pulleys.
* B&M Ripper Shifter.
* Motive 4:10 Ring & Pinion.
* Bassani Off-Road X-Pipe
* Steeda MIL Eliminators.
* Bassani Cat-Back Exhaust.
* Dyno Tuning @ Alternative Auto (301 RWHP / 300 RWTQ
...Current Drivetrain Mods...
* Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs.
* Steeda Caster/Camber Plates.
* Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors w/ Ceramic Brake Pads.
* Nitto NT-555R Drag Radials (275/40/17).
...Exterior Styling Mods...
* Saleen-Style Front Bumper Build Number (# 296).
* Cobra Grill Emblem.
* Mach 1 Chin Spoiler.
* UPR Wiper Delete Kit.
* Black Shorty Antenna.
* Brake Calipers Painted Black.
* Tinted Windows (20% all around on top of the 35% that was already on it when bought). Not Pictured...
* Tinted the following w/ VHT Nite Shades Spray Tint = Rear Tail Lights, 3rd Brake Light & Rear Bumper Reflectors.
* Tinted License Plate Cover w/ Chrome Frame.
* Matte Black Rear Bumper Inserts.
...Interior Styling Mods...
* Auto Meter Full Dual A-Pillar Gauge Pod w/ Auto Meter NV Series Gauges (Boost/Vacuum & their Digital Pro Shift System Gauge). Not Pictured...
* Mach 1/Bullitt Shifter Knob.
* Mach 1/Bullitt Foot Pedals.
* Aftermarket Floor Mats.
* Steeda Full-Length Sub-Frame Connectors (Before first track run next spring).
After the following is done, I'll start saving up over the next year or so for a Vortech Supercharger running 10 PSI. Lideo @ Alternative Auto will be responsible for getting all the parts, installing the parts and tuning the car when it's done. On 10 PSI he claims I should see around 420+ horse to the tires. We'll have to wait and see when it's done...
12-4-2007 = Here's the dyno video & graph from the Dyno Tuning session @ Alternative Auto. I think it put down pretty good numbers considering I don't have a TB, LT's or any sort of power adder...
9-29-2007 = The car ran a 12.965 SEC @ 107.23 MPH w/ a 1.882 60' @ Lapeer Dragway. Here is the timeslip, I'm car 235. Keep in mind the car didn't have the Motive 4:10's, JLT CAI or Dyno Tuning done yet...
Page 1 = Intro/Current & Future Mods
Page 2 = Pics