Looks darn fine!
How he sat stock:
- K&N Typhoon Air Intake from Steeda
- Brushed Stainless Radiator Cover from UPR
- Helix Power Tower Plus Throttle Body Spacer from Street & Performance Electronics
- Billet Stainless Fuse Box Cover-Brushed Finish from UPR
- Billet Aluminum Windshield Washer Cap Cover-Brushed Finish from UPR
- Billet Aluminum Power Steering Cap Cover-Brushed Finish from UPR
- Billet Aluminum Radiator Cap Cover-Brushed Finish from UPR
- Billet Aluminum Brake Fluid Cap Cover-Brushed Finish from UPR
- Billet Aluminum Strut Tower Cap Cover Kit-Brushed Finish from UPR
- Powdercoated Valve Covers to match the car color .. done by my long time friend SQUID
- Custom Painted Plenum Cover by Midwest Auto Gear
- Custom Painted Flaming Pony for the plenum cover by SS Inserts
Added fuel rail covers
That looks like a new Steeda Strut Tower brace
Got tired of the ugly hood blanket so off it came and I repainted the hood
I'm not fond of plastic tanks so I installed some Canton water and powersteering tanks.
New billet battery holddown
After I installed the stainless radiator cover I didn't like it so I removed it, painted the stock cover and added some radiator cover extensions. I think I'm going to do something custom to them before all is said and done.